Important Dates And Times for 2014 Fair:
Friday July 18
- 8 AM - Noon Bring in 4-H Gilts
- 1 PM - 3:30 PM Weighing and Scanning - Open Class Carcass entries
- 5 PM Gilt Show Begins
Saturday July 19
- 7 AM - 11 AM Check in 4-H Barrows (except beef, lamb and poultry members)
Sunday July 20
- 7 AM - 9 AM Beef, Lamb, and Poultry members bring in 4-H Barrows
- Noon - 9 PM No Pigs out of pens, Aisles cleaned. We got a lot of visitors on Sunday
- These are quiets days in the Swine Barn. DO NOT NEGLECT YOUR PIGS
Wednesday July 23
- 7:45 AM Meet in in the arena for pledges and announcements
- 8:00 AM The show starts with Senior, Junior, Beginner and Greenhand Showmanship.
- Open Class Gilt and Barrow Show. We will be taking entries that when we check in barrows.
Friday July 25
- Swine Auction - Swine will sell at 1 PM. All 10 year Swine Club members will sell right after the champions.
Saturday July 26
- 8 AM Clean the barn
- 10 AM Work in Pork BBQ building.
Tuesday July 29
- Swine Club Banquet